Rumble In The North
Presented By: Raiders Robot Rumble
Location: St. Albans, VT
Competition Date: 4/13/2019
Registration Opens: 10/1/2018|
Registration Closes: 2/28/2019
You must log in to register for an event or view your registration info.
Raiders Robot Rumble is happy to announce its first tournament in the new arena. Arena is 48" x 80" with a saw blade hazard in the middle along with a ramp. We will have a designated Pit area for teams to work on their bots. The tournament is at Nelly's Pub and Grill, which means food and drink will be on site.
Cash Prizes for 1st and 2nd place
Tournament schedule is as follows;
Sat April 13th 9 am - bot registration and weigh in
Payment is due at this time
10 am - Round 1 begins.
Doors open to public at this time
Total number of fighters determines the number of rounds.
51 Federal St, St Albans City, VT 05478
- Waiver must be signed to participate.
- Once match begins, doors to arena remain closed until match is over and saw shut down.
- Weapon activation only in designated Pit area or in Arena.
- On/Off safety switches required
- LED indicator Required if robot has active weapon (saws,spinning weapons)
-Saftey guards and/or locks required for active weapons.
- Bot weight cannot exceed 3lbs (Beetle weight)
- Combustible engines not allowed
- Projectiles (flame throwers, shooters, squirt guns, entanglement devices, intentional smoke generators, EMP, electricity, heat guns, laser guns) not allowed.
- Matches are 3 minutes long, Saw blade activates at 1:30 for remainder of the match
-Fifteen minute break between each round for repairs.
-If your bot not ready to fight by scheduled time, results in Loss
3 judges will be appointed to rate the fighters on these 2 catagories; Aggression and Damage. Aggression will be rated on a 1-6 point scale, and Damage will be rated on a 1-5 point scale. Pre existing damage will be ommited from score. Points will be totaled up and a winner awarded.
<< Back to Event Listings
Raiders Robot Rumble contributed and has sole responsibility for the content on this page.
The Builders Database is a promotional tool and takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information on this page.